"Where in a Modern feudal era, where rich merchants and businessmens, political figures and military leaders fight for one another to unite a collapsed empire. Were in a warring age feud, where whoever is the richest and most influential wins it all "
- "Do I beleive in Honour crimes? Well, in some form yes, but not death, even though I beleive that death is the purest form of cleansing honour. Life without honour is not worth living"
- "How can we stimulate the society and conform them to beleive in this idealogy? We could distort the meaning of purpose and make them panic for a form of "comfort" to them into believing that the only way they can cleanse themselves is to perform a duty of death "
Cleanliness and things that are Unpure and Dirty.
- Always hold your breathe when you are near death, because Death then won't find you.
- Never kill, cut or touch raw meat, because it is unclean until it is cooked.
- Never handle the dead
- Never talk about unclean and dirty subjects
- Don't hold a child until they are big enough to crawl
- Amphibians, Reptiles and Insects are all unclean creatures
- Red is a warning color, white is a sanctioned color. When you see four red colors at the same time, you may not wear red for four days.
- Always live with clean hands
Inspiration of a RevolutionEdit
"Today there was a motive of a revolt in a University. I was irritated how people used my ideas of a "Constitution" to shine onto themselves to become a revolutionary figures. But why should I be mad at people taking my ideas for themselves? My ideas were meant to inspire people to become leaders of a "Revolution". Honestly, I really thought I was going to be the one doing this all, my plan was to do a underground movement, but I misjudged people's intellectuals and they are taking it into their hands, for now they have the support of doctors, lawyers, businessmen, writers and students, all motivated to make a difference in the world under one "Constitution". I am like a blind artist, who cannot see his art, I am like a deaf musician who can never hear his music and I am someone who can never show the world who I really am. In the meanwhile, I am still the faceless and unknown author who people rip off my work and degrade it as they pass this idea to inspire others."